Friday, February 28, 2014

Imperfect + happy


I am 2 too many mimosas with brunch, I’m that girl who can’t stop shopping at pacsun, I am a night owl by nature, I’m the girl who over analyzes EVERYTHING, I’m happiest when I’m on the back of my babes brit bike, I’m the Baptist church drop out, I’m a Michelob Ultra and a shot of Fireball, I’m the social media obsessed, I’m the girl who loves running, I’m the girl with chipped fingernail polish, I’m the late night party host, and the girl who writes songs in the shower, I’m the Leslie Knope of our Parks & Recreation Department, I’m the girl who’s always on a diet, I’m the singer that will always be nervous, I’m the band flyer creator, I’m the hopeless romantic and the piano induced lover, I’m the girl that posts way too many photos of my collie, and way too many photos all together, I’m the coveted traveler, and the girl with no enemies, I’m the girl who sinks under her thoughts, and who rises to any occasion, I’m the self taught photographer and graphic artist, I’m the college grad and I’m the girl who will never allow myself to be satisfied with this life but who will be eternally happy regardless.  

No comments:

Post a Comment