Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Wake me up when September ends

September through Instagram:
In the month of September I officially moved in with my boyfriend, which has been a dream compared to any other living situation I've ever had, we started a duo group after the demise of our last band called #Raydon, and we played 3 shows together opening for our friends bands and then one patio session at our almost favorite dive bar.  My boyfriend also picked up a '63 Norton Commando that we have had the pleasure of riding around town to various venues to support lots of live music here in town before the weather gets too cold. I participated in the annual 'P3' (Pints, Pedals & People) bike event this Sunday with my lovely ladies and we had such a great time that we have decided to make it a Sunday ritual! 
I also started this blog at the first of September and although I've only made 5 posts, I feel as though they were interesting and fun and crafty and I'm very inspired to continue!! 

Follow me on Instagram to keep up with my daily adventures here: rdcunningham

Hope you guys are having a great week so far! 

No comments:

Post a Comment